Caring for Your Jewelry
How to care for your jewelry:
1. Do not wear in water (shower, pool, hot tub, washing hands, etc). Water can actually take the shine out of the metal and make it look dull and tarnished.
2. Keep away from harsh chemicals / cleaners. This could include things like house hold cleaners, hair spray, lotions, perfumes, etc. Anything with chemicals can tarnish the metal.
3. Do not wear when doing an activity where your jewelry could be snagged, hit, scratched, etc.
4. You can always use a jewelry cloth to bring back some shine to your piece. There are many affordable cloths available online.
5. When not wearing, keep in a safe, dry place. A jewelry box or even a plastic bag would work well.
Wire Wrapped Rings
Our wire wrapped rings are delicate in nature, the type of metal we use for our wire is a softer yet high quality wire. This means that if they are not taken care of properly, they can be bent, scratched, or dinged. We take great pride in our craftsmanship, and promise you that as long as you take special care of your unique piece, it will last much longer and stay shiny and beautiful.
*Our 'Designers Choice Collection' is made up of mostly plated gold pieces. Please know that all plated jewelry will tarnish with time even when you are taking care of it, it is the nature of all fashion jewelry because it is not filled or solid metal. Plated jewelry has a thin layer of gold over copper, which makes it a great, affordable alternative to similar premium styles that use solid and filled gold.